Are you quality-driven and looking to be an integral part of a top-performing team within a growing organization that continuously invests in the training and development of its employees? If so, welcome to ALOM!
We are a global, high-volume, and service-driven supply chain management company. Our award-winning leadership develops and implements highly optimized product delivery strategies for our customers, representing leading brands in the automotive, energy, technology, and medical industries. ALOM is an exciting company committed to equal opportunities for all people. Every minute of every day, our staff and systems positively impact manufacturing, e-commerce, fulfillment, and logistics operations all over the world.
ALOM is a destination for passionate, talented, and service-oriented professionals. We continuously invest in our employees, reward bold thinking, promote teamwork, and focus on community engagement. Our inclusive culture is built on diversity, acceptance, respect, and operational excellence. See your career grow in an environment where fresh ideas and professional development are encouraged. Sound exciting?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a world-class team as ALOM continues to grow
- Expand your career in a real-world professional environment where your ideas and contributions will shape the stature and recognition of our corporate brand globally
- Lead the "Standard for Excellence” throughout our organization.
- Monitor and coordinate with ALOM Indiana operations to ensure all service metrics are met daily
- Implement operational processes to meet regulatory obligations and compliance
- Collaborate with team members across the company to write documents and manage records that comply with regulatory requirements
What you will need:
- High school graduate or possess a general education development certificate equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Minimum of three years of paid work experience in a licensed pharmacy or with a drug wholesaler, drug distributor, drug manufacturer, or third-party logistics provider, related to the distribution or dispensing of drugs or devices
- Minimum of two years in a full-time managerial or supervisory role
ALOM was voted by its employees as one of The Bay Area News Group's Top 100 Workplaces for the past 9 years. We offer competitive salaries, benefits including health and welfare coverage, 401(k) match, and paid leaves. Bottom line: ALOM is a great place to work! We encourage you to submit your resume and be a part of a growing, firmly established, and success-driven company that values its staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Preferred Years Of Experience:
4 Year Degree - BA